Though we say it every year, it’s hard to believe Memorial Day is already here!
After a long winter, the unofficial start of summer is much needed. With the weather finally turning warmer, and the sun making a few appearances, there are plenty of opportunities to get outside and enjoy all the season has to offer this holiday weekend. That includes enjoying a few Summit beers.
In case you needed any suggestions on how to incorporate Summit into your plans, or which beer to grab, we’ve got you covered.
- Grilling is always better with friends. So, grab the always tried-and-true Summit Extra Pale Ale as you fire up the barbecue.
- There’s no better way to get the party started than with Summit Sága IPA! Bring some to share with the neighbors at the block party.
- Pack a book, blanket, some lunch and Summit Dakota Soul Craft Lager and head to the park for a picnic!
- Heading to the cabin? Don’t forget to invite along Summit Cabin Crusher Kölsch-Style Ale with Lime or Summit Cabin Crusher Kölsch-Style Ale with Lemon. Both are ideal companions for sitting on the dock or in the boat.
- Speaking of boats, reel in some Summit Slugfest Juicy IPA when you’re out fishing!
- We shouldn’t have to tell you Summit Twins Pils and baseball go hand-in-hand. If you’re headed to a Minnesota Twins game, a St. Paul Saints Game or any other competitive activity, be sure to find one at the stadium (or pack your own if allowed)!
- Maybe this weekend is all about house chores. Whether you’re getting the garden ready, mowing the lawn, finishing up the spring cleaning or clearing out the garage grab a Summit Triumphant Session IPA when you’re done to celebrate.
- This one is pretty obvious as it’s right in the name: enjoy a Summit Patio Perfection on, where else, the patio! (Or balcony, or deck, or dock)
- Warm up around an evening bonfire with some Summit Oatmeal Stout in bottles.
Find Summit beer near you using our Online Beer Finder. Please drink responsibly and have a wondering Memorial Day Weekend!