Beer we go, Twins! Beer we go!
As the Official Hometown Craft Beer of the Minnesota Twins, we thought it high time we brewed an official craft beer of the hometown team. Summit Twins Pils is an unfiltered German-style pilsner that boasts a creamy white head and full body. Brewed with traditional German hops and barley, this crisp, refreshing pilsner has light citrus and honey flavors and finishes perfectly balanced and clean.
If the above sounded familiar, that’s because it is! Summit Twins Pils is an exciting rebrand of our beloved pilsner, Keller Pils. While already universally adored, combining our popular pilsner with the Twins name helps expand the beer’s reach to new drinkers. It also truly embodies both brands’ belief in “One Team. One Territory.” Summit Twins Pils will be available year-round in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota in 12-packs of 12oz cans and on draught at selection locations. It will also be available in 16oz cans and on draught in Target Field and at other select venues in the five state area. Find it at a location nearest you.
Alcohol by Volume: 5.1%
Hops Utilized: Tettnang, Huell Melon
Hot Glazed Doughnuts
Reviews & Accolades
- Named the #2 Pilsner in the world by Paste Magazine in 2016
- Scored a 98 on RateBeer.com
- One of Paste Magazine's 10 Best Summer Beers, 2017
- "Nice body. It must work out." Untappd user Nick C.
- Rated 91 by The Bros at BeerAdvocate.com
- 2018 Great American Beer FestivalⓇ Gold Medal for Kellerbiers or Zwickelbiers
- 2018 World Beer CupⓇ Bronze Medal, Kellerbier or Zwickelbier