A season filled with long days, bright sun and hot temps. A season made for enjoying cold beers.
Whether it’s after work, on the weekend or during vacation, there’s plenty of opportunities during the warm-weather months to enjoy some refreshing Summit beer outdoors. And, if you’re in need of some ideas, we’ve got you covered.
- Indulge in a Summit Oatmeal Stout in the bottle out on the boat, canoe or kayak.
- Try some Summit Triumphant Session IPA after a hike.
- Crack open a Summit Twins Pils out on the deck.
- Snuggle up to a Summit Slugfest Juicy IPA in the hammock.
- Drink some Summit Dakota Soul Craft Lager during a round of golf or at the baseball game.
- Sip some Summit Sága IPA at the campfire.
- Enjoy some Summit Extra Pale Ale during a picnic lunch.
- Consume some Summit Cabin Crusher Kölsch-Style Ale with Lime poolside.
- Have some Summit Cabin Crusher Kölsch-Style Ale with Lemon during a fireworks show.
- Savor Summit Lake Crusher Tangerine…where else but at the lake!
However you spend your summer season, we’ve got a style for every situation. Find your Summit beer of choice at a store near you!