After a hot and humid summer, we’re welcoming in the cooler weather!
The shorter days, cooler temps, changing leaves and brisker breezes can only mean one thing – fall has arrived! With fall, of course, comes Summit Oktoberfest!
While released in August, it is often thought of as a quintessential fall brew. And, while we know it is enjoyable any time, we thought we’d give some reasons just why it’s great during this season.
- Its bold malt build and higher ABV will help warm you up on chilly days.
- Its amber color matches the leaves as they turn.
- Its toasted toffee notes are the perfect thing to pair with a s’more by the bonfire.
- Its earthy, spicy hops pair great with chili.
- Its crisp, clean finish will remind you of chilly fall nights.
- It’s the only time you can get it from Summit Brewing Co.
- It’s simply delicious.
Summit Oktoberfest is available in 6- and 12-packs of 12oz bottles, 12-packs of 12oz cans and on draught at selection locations. Find it near you.