Summit’s 35th Anniversary Party is coming up soon!
On Saturday, Oct. 16 we’re inviting all our friends, family, neighbors and more to join us at our brewery for our birthday party! From 1 – 7 p.m. guests are invited to come and hang out on our block as we enjoy music, food and, of course, beer!
We’re sure there will be lots of questions about the event, so to help we put together answers for a few frequently asked ones.
We hope to see you there!
- Will I need Cash? We prefer credit/debit cards for wristband and beer sales, as well as for sales in the Gift Shop. However, some of our restaurant partners are cash only. We do have an ATM on site, but only one.
- Can I bring my dog? Dogs are welcome outside the brewery and on the patio. However, it is going to be a loud and crowded environment so it might not be a great idea for every pooch.
- Where can I park? Our neighbors (Harris, National Checking Company and Public Storage) have graciously allowed us to use their lots, and there is plenty of parking along Montreal Way as well in the surrounding neighborhoods. Please make sure to treat our neighbors’ businesses with respect. We will have parking attendants on site to help you park.
- What other ways can I get there?We’ve got lots of extra bike racks for the event. Bus line 54 stops on West 7th (a 7-minute walk) and line 83 stops right in front of the brewery. Remember, Metro Transit rides are $1 through October!
- Can I bring my kids? Sure! Kids 12 and under are free. Please note, however, we will not have specific kid related activities.
- I want to come listen to the music and not drink beer, do I need to pay for a wristband? Yes, entry is still $10. Those under 21-years-old will receive a different colored wristband and hand-stamp.
- Will you have water stations?We will have water bottles available to purchase for $1. We will also have water at the Ratskeller Bar and via our one drinking fountain. Feel free to bring a water bottle.
- Can I bring my own food? We’d like to limit outside food to respect our restaurant partners who are bringing some really awesome food. That being said, if you have specific dietary needs please feel free to bring your own food.
- I’m 60 years old – do I need to bring my ID? Yes! We ID everyone.
- Do you have bag restrictions? No, we will not be measuring bags or have any other type of restriction. But, remember, it will be crowded.
- Is the Gift Shop open? Yes! The Gift Shop will be open for the duration of the event from 1- 7 pm.