More like “Killer” Pils
A traditional, unfiltered German-style pilsner featuring a blend of traditional Tettnag hops, and modern German variety Huell Melon. Offering up balanced bitterness with spicy floral notes and a hint of citrus, these hops are complemented by the malty-sweet and honey undertones provided by a classic heritage barley variety.
Once hailed as the #2 Pilsner in the world in the world by Paste Magazine, Summit Keller Pils joined the year-round lineup in 2018. That same year it earned a bronze medal in the Kellerbier or Zwickelbier category at the World Beer Cup® and a gold medal in the same category at the Great American Beer Festival®. Originally brewed as a specialty beer for our 30th Anniversary, it won the hearts of critics and fans alike. Grab this award-winner on draught and in 6- and 12-packs of 12oz cans.
Alcohol by Volume: 5.1%
Hops Utilized: Tettnang, Huell Melon
Grilled Meat with Chimichurri Sauce
Hot Glazed Doughnuts
Street Tacos with Tomatillo Sauce
Reviews & Accolades
- Named the #2 Pilsner in the world by Paste Magazine in 2016
- Scored a 98 on RateBeer.com
- One of Paste Magazine's 10 Best Summer Beers, 2017
- "Nice body. It must work out." Untappd user Nick C.
- Rated 91 by The Bros at BeerAdvocate.com
- 2018 Great American Beer FestivalⓇ Gold Medal for Kellerbiers or Zwickelbiers
- 2018 World Beer CupⓇ Bronze Medal, Kellerbier or Zwickelbier