More like “Killer” Pils
Once hailed as the #2 Pilsner in the world in 2016 by Paste Magazine, our traditional, unfiltered German-style pilsner, Summit Keller Pils, joined our year-round lineup in January 2018 and started racking up awards and fans immediately. Brewed with traditional Tettnang hops and the modern German variety Huell Melon, Keller Pils offers spicy floral notes, balanced citrus bitterness, and malty-sweet and honey undertones from Weyermann Barke Pilsner Malt. Find it on draft and in 6-packs and 12-packs of 12-oz. cans.
Grilled Meat with Chimichurri Sauce
Hot Glazed Doughnuts
Street Tacos with Tomatillo Sauce
Reviews & Accolades
- Named the #2 Pilsner in the world by Paste Magazine in 2016
- Scored a 98 on RateBeer.com
- One of Paste Magazine's 10 Best Summer Beers, 2017
- "Nice body. It must work out." Untappd user Nick C.
- Rated 91 by The Bros at BeerAdvocate.com
- 2018 Great American Beer FestivalⓇ Gold Medal for Kellerbiers or Zwickelbiers
- 2018 World Beer CupⓇ Bronze Medal, Kellerbier or Zwickelbier