It may not feel like it, but winter is just a week away!
Though its friends snow and ice have already made an appearance this month, the season known for grey days and frigid temps doesn’t officially begin until December 21.
While the Upper Midwest is a hardy bunch, we know it can be a bit of a slog to get through these cold, dark months.
That’s why we’re sharing 10 ways Summit beer can help see you through the season.
- Enjoy the roasted malts of a Summit Great Northern Porter next to a toasty fire for extra warmth!
- Snuggle up to a Summit Winter Ale while cuddled under your favorite blanket.
- Sweeten up the sting of snow with Summit Oatmeal Stout‘s flavors of caramel and hazelnut.
- Lighten up the darkest days of the year with a luminous Summit Keller Pils.
- Indulge in a delicious treat with all of the flavor and none of the guilt when you drink a Summit Triumphant Session IPA.
- Imagine a tropical getaway while enjoying the lemon, orange and tangerine hops of a Summit Slugfest Juicy IPA.
- Escape into thoughts of summer by sipping on a refreshing, citrus Summit Dakota Soul Craft Lager.
- Break the ice with Summit Sága IPA‘s epic hop bitterness.
- Find comfort in routine with the classic Summit Extra Pale Ale.
- Get out and explore by trying a Summit brew that’s new to you or by enjoying a pint in our Summit Ratskeller Beer Hall, open 3 – 8 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
Find your favorite Summit beer at a retailer near you using our Online Beer Finder! Cheers!