We’d love to give you a tour of our place (and samples of our beer, of course).
Each guided tour is $10 and includes a guided tasting of four of our award-winning beers.
Scroll down to make a reservation online.
Please note, we cannot accommodate walk-ups or day-of reservations.
Hours: Saturday: 2 p.m.
- Tours are limited to 15 people.
- Guests must wear closed-toed shoes for health and safety reasons.
- If we receive cancellations, those dates will open up online again. We do not keep a waiting list, so visit the site often!
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for booked tours.
- Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
- The Summit Ratskeller is closed on most holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Location: 910 Montreal Circle, St. Paul, MN 55102
- Time Commitment: Tours and tasting last about 90 minutes. The walking/standing portion of the tour is approximately 45 minutes.
- Admission: Tours are $10 and include a guided tasting.
- Reservations: Reservations are required.
- Gift Shop Hours: The Summit Gift Shop is during Ratskeller hours, Thursday – Saturday: 3 – 8 p.m. Stop in and get yourself some Summit gear! Check out our inventory online.