We’d love to give you a tour of our place (and samples of our brews, of course).
Tours are $5 and include a guided tour of the brewery, plus a flight of four 7-oz. beers.
20 percent of tour proceeds will be donated to Second Harvest Heartland.
Walk-ups are welcome, but if you plan to bring a group, please make a reservation.
Tours fill up quickly, especially on Saturdays.
Schedule Your Tour Now!
Tour Booking Notes:
- There’s a 36-person tour maximum.
- At this time, we’re unable to offer private tours.
- No Sandals Please – For safety and health reasons, open-toed shoes are not allowed on tour.
- If we receive cancellations, those dates will open online again. We do not keep a waiting list, so visit the calendar often.
- Walk-ins are welcome if space is available.
- To modify or cancel an existing reservation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursdays and Fridays: 3 p.m.
- Saturdays: 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m., and 7 p.m.
- Sundays: 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Closed most holidays.
- Tours last approximately 1 hour.
- See map and directions.
Gift Shop Hours:
- Thursdays and Fridays: 2:00pm–9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays 12:00pm–9:00 p.m.
- Sundays 12–6 p.m.
- Closed on most holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Tour admission is $5, which includes a professional guided tour and a flight of four 7-oz. beers. 20 percent of tour proceeds will be donated to Second Harvest Heartland.