It may be hard to believe, but the Thanksgiving holiday is almost upon us!
November has arrived with its shorter days, colder temps and anticipation for the food-filled celebration at its end.
For many, a tradition at the Thanksgiving table is to go around and share what each person has been thankful for over the last year.
While we hope there may be many things you could say when your turn arrives, we also hope that perhaps Summit Brewing is one of those things.
So, whether it is and you are looking for how best to share just why it’s so wonderful or you simply need something to say, we’ve drafted up 10 things you can be thankful about this holiday season!
- The reemergence of beloved classic Summit True Brit IPA for a limited time inside the Summit Mixed Pack Best Of Edition.
- The warm, roasted coffee notes of Summit Great Northern Porter.
- The hints of chocolate and spice in Summit Winter Ale.
- The smooth, velvet mouthfeel of Summit Oatmeal Stout on Nitro.
- The light melon and honey aromas of Summit Keller Pils.
- The low-calorie, low-carb but full-flavored Summit Triumphant Session IPA.
- The juicy, sweet orange flavors Summit Slugfest Juicy IPA.
- The refreshing farm-to-table taste of Summit Dakota Soul Craft Lager.
- The bold, bitter hoppiness of Summit Sága IPA.
- The classic, ever-reliable Summit Extra Pale Ale.
So, raise a pint of your Summit beer of choice to a happy Thanksgiving this year! Prost!