More like “Killer” Pils
Our traditional, unfiltered German-style pilsner, Summit Keller Pils, was hailed as the #2 Pilsner in the world in 2016 by Paste Magazine, so we’ve decided to go ahead and make it year-round beginning January 2018. Brewed with traditional Tettnang hops and the modern German variety Huell Melon, Keller Pils offers spicy floral notes, balanced citrus bitterness, and malty-sweet and honey undertones from Weyermann Barke Pilsner Malt. Find it on draft and in 6-packs and 12-packs of 12-oz. cans.
Grilled Meat with Chimichurri Sauce
Hot Glazed Doughnuts
Street Tacos with Tomatillo Sauce
Reviews & Accolades
- Named the #2 Pilsner in the world by Paste Magazine in 2016
- Scored a 98 on RateBeer.com
- One of Paste Magazine's 10 Best Summer Beers, 2017
- "Nice body. It must work out." Untappd user Nick C.
- Rated 91 by The Bros at BeerAdvocate.com
- 2018 World Beer CupⓇ Bronze Medal, Kellerbier or Zwickelbier