More like “Killer” Pils
Our traditional, unfiltered German-style pilsner, Summit Keller Pils, was hailed as the #2 Pilsner in the world last year by Paste Magazine, so we’re not changing a thing. Same traditional Tettnang hops and modern German variety Huell Melon. Same spicy floral notes and balanced citrus bitterness. You’ll remember the malty-sweet and honey undertones, too. Find it on draft and in 12-oz. cans, now inside the Boundary Waters Box. Coming soon in 6-packs and 12-packs, too.
Grilled Meat with Chimichurri Sauce
Hot Glazed Doughnuts
Street Tacos with Tomatillo Sauce
Reviews & Accolades
- Named the #2 Pilsner in the world by Paste Magazine in 2016
- Scored a 98 on RateBeer.com
- One of Paste Magazine's 10 Best Summer Beers, 2017
- "Nice body. It must work out." Untappd user Nick C.
- Rated 91 by The Bros at BeerAdvocate.com