Summit Brewing Company has always made it a priority to give back to the community that has supported us all these years. From our inception, the brewery has been committed to the importance of sharing our success with others. We’re happy to do what we can to enhance the quality of life where we live, work and play.
We sponsor and partner with local organizations and events such as:
- Minnesota Twins
- St. Paul Saints
- Minnesota United FC
- Minnesota Wild
- Minnesota State Fair
- Twin Cities in Motion
- The Hook and Ladder Theater & Mission Room / Firehouse Performing Arts Center
- Rock the Garden
- Twin Cities Jazz Fest
- … and more!
We support worthy causes such as:
- North Dakota Museum of Art — in honor of Mark Stutrud’s North Dakota roots
- Minnesota Music Coalition — a nonprofit that fosters emerging local artists
- Great River Greening — a nonprofit that restores and enriches land and water in MN
- Neighborhood House — a nonprofit that helps people gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to thrive in diverse communities
- Ordway — a nonprofit performing arts center that creates transformative, shared experiences for audiences and artists through live performance
- Wilder Foundation — a nonprofit organization that creates lasting, positive change rooted in people through direct services, research and community building
- … and so many more!
We make in-kind donations:
We donate Summit products to help make charitable fundraisers and events a success. For more information or to make a request, click here.