Greetings, distinguished members of the public. Greetings to all you undistinguished ones, too. We have some news we’d like to share.
Effective March 1, 2018, we’ll be updating the hours of operation for the Summit Beer Hall, Patio, and Gift Shop. And boy, we hope you like asterisks.
Thursday: 2–9 p.m., with tours at 3 p.m.**
Friday: 2–9 p.m., with tours at 3 p.m.**
Saturday: 12–9 p.m., with tours at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.**
Sunday: Stay tuned***
*The Summit Beer Hall remains available to community organizations and non-profit groups on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. More information is available here.
**Summit Brewery Tours are available by reservation. More information is available here.
***We may or may not have some exciting news regarding Sundays at an undetermined point in the nearish future.
- We’re gonna open two hours earlier on Thursdays and Fridays so you can cut outta work and get a head start on happy hour.
- We’re also adding one hour to our Thursday nights, mainly because our customers have asked for this time and time again.
- We’ll be closing at 9 p.m. on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, rather than 10 p.m., because closing at the same time every night provides ease of communication and general consistency. Two very important things. Also, most of you folks leave the Beer Hall around 9 anyway. We did our research.
- The Summit Gift Shop and Beer Hall will now have the same hours, which just makes sense!
- In addition to changing our tour schedule, Summit Brewery Tours will now be available for $5. Included with the very professional and guided brewery tour, you’ll receive a flight of four 7-oz. beers. You even get to pick the beers!
- 20% of all tour proceeds will go to our friends at Second Harvest Heartland. We will remain a collection point for Second Harvest Heartland food donations.
- Tour walk-ups are welcome, but if you plan on bringing a large group, please make a reservation.
- Tours used to take place before our Beer Hall was open, which meant you could enjoy free tour samples but couldn’t actually buy a beer until well after the tour ended. This was silly and has been remedied, now that the Beer Hall will be open before tours begin.
The giant hole in the ground has been filled, as promised. We’ll be tackling the next phase of the Beer Hall Remodel Project once warmer weather arrives, but in the meantime, we’ve installed these very handsome doors.
Last But Not Least
The beer is still delicious and fresh as it gets. See for yourself.