Summit Beer Hall
Welcome to the Summit Beer Hall & Patio! We’re open Thursdays 4–8 p.m., Fridays 4–10 p.m., and Saturdays 12–10 p.m., serving year-round, seasonal, and speciality beers. We also have food trucks on-site and fun special events including live music, stand-up comedians, movie screenings, Trivia Night and more. Below you’ll find information on our schedule, location, and prices. (Note: if you are looking for information on our brewery tours, see this link.)
CURRENT BEER HALL DRAFT LIST:
Year-Round Releases: Extra Pale Ale, Pilsener, Sága IPA, True Brit IPA, Horizon Red IPA, Great Northern Porter, Oatmeal Stout on Nitro. Seasonal: Summer Ale. Limited Release: Unchained 24: Spring Saison, Unchained 25: Vienna-Style Lager, 30th Anniversary English-Style Barleywine Ale, Wit Bier, Keller Pils, India Black Ale
- Beer Release: Beer Hall Exclusive – Smoked Peach Hefeweizen
- Food Truck: K-Town Street Foods
- Heads up, Summit family. Our brewery and Beer Hall will be closed for a private event Saturday, September 9. That means no gift shop, no brewery tours, and no patio beers. We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and we hope you’ll find some Summit beer to enjoy at home until we see you again.
Friday, September 15 and Saturday, September 16
- If you wander down West 7th Street to the old Schmidt Brewing complex in St. Paul, you’ll find all the Summit beer you can drink during a rowdy Oktoberfest celebration with music, food, and more. Lederhosen not required. More info to come at http://www.gai-mn.org/events.
Also taking place Saturday, September 16
- $2 — 7 oz sample
- $4 — 16 oz pint
- $7 — Flight of four sample pours
- $7 — 16 oz Pint and Keep the Glass
Our brewery’s Ratskeller (German for “council room”) is where our bar is located and where all of our tours begin. In the warm months we also have bluff-side patio seating. Leashed, well-behaved pets are welcome on the patio!
Our address is 910 Montreal Circle, St. Paul, MN 55102
All ages are welcome.
All ages are welcome, but if you want a beer you will be carded, so don’t forget your government-issued picture ID.
No reservations are needed, just come on over! Feel free to bring a large group, but it doesn’t hurt to call ahead if you have a very large crew — just so we’re prepared.
Tours are not given during Beer Hall hours, but we do have tours at 3 p.m. every Tues. through Fri., and tours at 12:30, 1:15, 2:00, & 2:45 p.m. on Saturdays. Reservations are required for tours — RSVP here.
The gift shop is open Tuesdays–Thursdays from 2–5 p.m., Fridays from 2–10 p.m., and Saturdays from 12–10 p.m. Stop in and get yourself some Summit gear! See this link for what’s available online and in-store.
Call our front desk Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. at 651-265-7800. You can also email us at email@example.com.