Date and Time: Saturday, December 16th, 2017, from 1–6:00 p.m.
Location: The Summit Beer Hall (as the name of the event implies)
Event Details: Join us at the Summit Beer Hall for our 3rd Annual ArtisanALE Market, featuring a special cask of Summit Oatmeal Stout with vanilla, The Soup Coupe food truck, and over a dozen local makers showcasing their art, food, jewelry, and holiday gift ideas.
The Summit Gift Shop will also be stocked full of gifts for the beer lover in your life, so stop by for a pint and finish your holiday shopping!
- Erica Williams, illustrator and designer
- Nordic Waffles
- Chandra Botanicals, maker of herbal skin care goods and wares
- The Beez Kneez, makers of local honey and mustards
- ProCured, makers of mushroom jerky and pickles
- Rare Press, makers of block printed and illustrated goods
- HRH Woodworks, makers of wood-burned pieces
- Red Cedar Gardening, offering sustainable garden services and tabletop succulents
- Minnesota Food Forest, makers of maple syrup and other farm gifts
- Punk Rawk Labs, makers of vegan cheese
- Share Local Love, makers of gourmet gift boxes
- Dottir, maker of handmade jewelry
- Elise Lehr, photographer and visual artist
- HWY North, offering local handmade goods
PLUS: Don’t miss an appearance of the Brian Boru Irish Pipe Band, promptly at 4 p.m.
*Please note: Public brewery tours will still take place at their normal times.