We’d love to give you a free tour of our place (and samples of our brews, of course).
All brewery tours require a reservation, and tours fill up quickly — especially Saturdays.
For same-day tour signup, please contact our front desk at 651-265-7800.
Schedule Your Tour Now!
Tour Booking Notes:
- There’s a 36-person per group weekday maximum. Saturday tours have a 50-person per group maximum.
- At this time, we’re unable to offer private tours.
- No Sandals Please – For safety and health reasons, open-toed shoes are not allowed on tour.
- If we receive cancellations, those dates will open online again. We do not keep a waiting list, so visit the calendar often.
- You must have a reservation. Walk-ins are not accommodated.
- To modify or cancel an existing reservation, contact email@example.com.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 3 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:30 p.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:00 p.m., and 2:45 p.m.
- Closed on most holidays.
- No tours September 9th or September 16th.
- Tours last approximately 1 hour.
- See map and directions.
Gift Shop Hours:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 2-5 p.m.
- Thursday: 2-8 p.m.
- Friday: 2-10 p.m.
- Saturday: Noon-10 p.m.
- Closed on most holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
We do not charge for our tours, but we do ask that you bring a canned or boxed food donation for Second Harvest Heartland. Please do not bring expired food!