OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
-Also known as-
SORRY, BUT OUR LAWYER SAID WE HAD TO DO IT
ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to legal U.S. residents at least 21 years of age at the date of entry. This contest is void outside of the U.S. and where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of Summit Brewing Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate. This contest is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must complete the registration and consent form below and submit a headline. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Entries must be original, neither previously published nor having won any other award. Entries are reviewed on the 15th of every other month and must be received by the 14th of every other month at 11:59 p.m. to be considered. You may submit an unlimited number of entries during the duration of the contest, but Summit Brewing reserves the right to reject and disqualify any entry which Summit Brewing, in its sole discretion, considers objectionable or inconsistent with the goals of this contest. Summit Brewing assumes no responsibility for entries it is unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures or lost email entries.
SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: All entries received will be judged by Summit Brewing and winning entries will be subjectively chosen based on a variety of factors including originality and creativity. One grand prize winner will be chosen every other month. The decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects.
PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be every other month. Grand Prize winners will receive a $50 gift certificate good at the Summit Brewing store, located at 910 Montreal Circle, Saint Paul, MN 55102 or online at www.summitbrewing.com. Winners will be notified via email and a postal address will be requested in order to deliver any prize via standard U.S. mail. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Sorry, we can’t give away beer, but you can get some pretty cool Summit apparel and glassware!
HEADLINE SUBMISSION AGREEMENT
By clicking “I Agree,” you understand and agree to the following:
1. You are 21 years of age or older.
2. You represent that you are the author of the headline(s) you are submitting, that you did not knowingly plagiarize the headline(s) in whole or part from another source, and that you are authorized to submit and grant rights to Summit Brewing to this material.
3. We may use the material you submit, including the headline, for any promotional purposes relating to Summit Brewing Company.
4. You grant Summit Brewing the exclusive royalty-free irrevocable rights, exercisable in its sole discretion, to use, reproduce, copy, publish, display, distribute, perform, translate, adapt, modify and otherwise exploit the headline(s) (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the headline(s) in other works in any and all markets and media, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the universe in perpetuity. You understand and agree that Summit Brewing shall have no obligation to copy, publish, display or otherwise exploit the headline(s), nor shall it be obligated to prevent, or have any liability for, any unauthorized copying, publishing, displaying or other exploitation of the headline(s).
5. You agree to allow use of your name, city of residence and image or likeness in marketing and promotional materials on the Summit Brewing website, without any further compensation to you. You understand that your image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product in which your likeness appears.
6. This Agreement may terminate at any time and will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term and no notice is required from Summit Brewing to effect any termination. In the case of any termination, you agree to continue to abide by the provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect after such termination.
7. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this agreement at any time as long as reasonable notice is provided.
8. We cannot publish all headlines that are entered. The choice of which headlines are selected for use in Summit Beer advertising or marketing materials is at the sole discretion of Summit Brewing and cannot be disputed.
9. You represent that you have not (a) submitted material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights; (b) submitted falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (c) submitted material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (d) submitted advertisements or solicitations of business; or (e) impersonated another person.
10. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Summit Brewing and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, fines, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) including any third party claims (a) arising out of your use of the site, (b) arising from or in connection with the contents of your headlines, or (c) arising out of any violation of any law or regulation by you.
11. You agree that this contest is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, and any disputes shall be resolved in Ramsey County in the State of Minnesota.
This contest is sponsored and promoted by Summit Brewing Company, 910 Montreal Circle, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Please forward any inquiries or communication regarding this contest to email@example.com.