Summit Beer Hall
Welcome to the Summit Beer Hall & Tap Room! We're open Thursdays 4-8pm, Fridays 4-10pm, and Saturdays 12-10pm serving year-round, seasonal and speciality beers. We also have food trucks on-site and fun special events including live music, stand-up comedians, movie screenings, Trivia Night and much more. Below you'll find information on our schedule, location, and prices. (Note: if you are looking for information on our brewery tours, see this link.)
CURRENT BEER HALL DRAUGHT LIST:
Year-Round Releases: Extra Pale Ale, Pilsener, Sága IPA, Hopvale Organic Ale, True Brit IPA, Horizon Red IPA, Great Northern Porter, Oatmeal Stout on Nitro. Seasonals: Summer Ale Limited Release: Unchained 21 - Us & Them, 30th Anniversary Double IPA, 30th Anniversary Keller Pils Team Brews Series Beer: Hefeweizen
Thursday, May 26 - BEER TIE
- Beer Tie: An Evening of Beer & Fly Tying: Calling all Twin Cities area fly fishers and fly tyers! The St. Paul Fly Tiers invite you to Summit Beer Hall & Patio for an evening of hanging out, craft beer, fly tying and fly fishing comradery. Bring your supplies and tie while enjoying a few pints of Summit beer. We'll have a few stations of power cords available for those that require lamps for their tie station. Bring your club or friends with you! SHARE this link to help spread the word and let us know if you're going to join us.
- Food Truck: My Burger
Friday, May 27 - TRIVIA NIGHT
- Trivia Night with Trivia Mafia (6pm): Free beer for the winning team!
- Food Truck: Potter's Pasties
Saturday, May 28 - BREWS & BUSES (ST. PAUL BREWERY BEER CRAWL)
- Summit's Beer Hall & Patio is one of a dozen beery stops along the Brews & Buses St. Paul Brewery Bus Crawl. See this link for more details on participating breweries and special deals at each stop.
- Important Note: The Beer Hall & Patio IS open to the general public as well all day 12-10pm.
- Live Music: Heart of a Tin Man (12-3pm), Como Ave Jug Band (3:30-6pm)
- Food Truck: R.A. MacSammy's (4-8pm)
Thursday, June 2 - COLOR + CRAFT NIGHT
- Color + Craft: Make your Thursdays a little more colorful (and therapeutic) with adult coloring and a few pints! We provide the coloring sheets and have very limited art supplies. Stop in anytime to participate. We encourage you to bring your own art supplies and pages if you like! Kids are welcome, too- we've got them covered (root beer, of course). This is a free event.
- Food Truck: My Burger
Friday, June 3
Saturday, June 4
= = = = = = =
- $2 -- 7 oz sample
- $4 -- 16 oz pint
- $7 -- Flight of four sample pours
- $7 -- 16 oz Pint and Keep the Glass
Our brewery’s Ratskeller (German for “council room”) where our bar is located and where all of our tours begin. In the warm months we also have bluff side patio seating. Leashed, well behaved pets are welcome on the patio!
Our address is 910 Montreal Circle, St. Paul, MN 55102
All ages are welcome.
All ages are welcome, but if you want a beer you will be carded, so don't forget your government issued picture ID.
No reservations are needed, just come on over! Feel free to bring a large group, but it doesn't hurt to call ahead if you have a very large crew, just so we're prepared.
Tours are not given during Beer Hall hours, but we do have tours at 3pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Reservations are required for tours - RSVP here.
The gift shop is open during Beer Hall hours. Stop in and get yourself some Summit gear! See this link for what's available online and in-store.
Call our front desk Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, at 651.265.7800. You can also email us at email@example.com.
To stay up to date on Beer Hall information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.