Summit Beer Hall
Welcome to the Summit Beer Hall & Tap Room! We're open Thursdays 4-8pm, Fridays 4-10pm, and Saturdays 12-10pm serving year-round, seasonal and speciality beers. We also have food trucks on-site and a lot of fun special events like movie screenings, Trivia Night and fundraisers. Below you'll find information on our schedule, location, and prices.
CURRENT BEER HALL DRAUGHT LIST:
Year-Round Releases: Extra Pale Ale, Pilsener, Sága IPA, Hopvale Organic Ale, True Brit IPA, Horizon Red IPA, Great Northern Porter, Oatmeal Stout on Nitro. Seasonals: Winter Ale and Maibock Limited Release: Unchained 20 - Sticke Alt. Team Brew Series Release: Spiced Winter Weizen (tapping Friday 1/29/16 - limited quantity)
Thursday, February 11 - COLOR + CRAFT HAPPY HOUR
- Color + Craft Happy Hour: Make your Thursdays a little more colorful (and therapeutic) with adult coloring and a few pints! You are encouraged to bring your own colored pencils, crayons, markers, books, etc. We provide some coloring sheets and have a few sets of colored pencils. Stop in anytime to participate. Kids are welcome, too- we've got them covered (root beer, of course). This is a free event. This event is second in the series. Next Color + Craft Happy Hour dates: 2/25; 3/10; 3/24
- Food Truck: Gastrotruck
Friday, February 12
Saturday, Febrary 13 - TRIVIA NIGHT!
- Food Truck: Man Cave Meats
- Trivia Mafia (6pm) with free beer for the winning team!
Thursday, February 18
- Food Truck: Signature Cafè
Friday, February 19 - US and THEM RELEASE PARTY!
- Us & Them Release Party: Brewer Gabe Smoley will be at the Beer Hall to premiere pour the two beers of his newest Unchained 21: Us and Them - a two-thread parti-gyle brew that resulted in an American IPA AND a session IPA from the same mash.
- Food Truck: Rusty Taco
Saturday, February 20 - POLAR PLUNGE FUNDRAISER
- Food Truck: Hot Indian
- Polar Plunge Fundraiser: 50% of Beer Hall beer sales go to the Summit Polar Beers Polar Plunge team. For the third year in a row staff from Summit will team up with friends on our sponsored sports team Stegman's Soccer Club to jump into the frigid waters of Lake Calhoun to help raise money and awareness for Special Olympics of Minnesota. Bring your friends and family to the Beer Hall on this night for a few pints of beer for a good cause. And come out to Lake Calhoun on Saturday, March 5 to watch our team and hundreds of others take the polar plunge! If you'd like to make an online donation (which would be AWESOME), you can do so at this link.
- Live Music: Dumpy Jug Bumpers - string band from Minneapolis that brings back the reckless sounds of country blues, ragtime, and jug band music from the era of shellac 78's.
Thursday, February 25
- Food Truck: Tatanka Truck
Friday, February 26 - TRIVIA NIGHT!
- Food Truck: Filius Blue
- Trivia Mafia (6pm) with free beer for winning team!
Saturday, February 27
- Food Truck: Man Cave Meats
- $2 -- 7 oz sample
- $4 -- 16 oz pint
- $7 -- Flight of four sample pours
- $7 -- 16 oz Pint and Keep the Glass
Our brewery’s Ratskeller (German for “council room”) where our bar is located and where all of our tours begin. In the warm months we also have bluff side patio seating. Leashed, well behaved pets are welcome on the patio!
Our address is 910 Montreal Circle, St. Paul, MN 55102
All ages are welcome.
All ages are welcome, but if you want a beer you will be carded, so don't forget your government issued picture ID.
No reservations are needed, just come on over! Feel free to bring a large group, but it doesn't hurt to call ahead if you have a very large crew, just so we're prepared.
Tours are not given during Beer Hall hours, but we do have tours at 3pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Reservations are required for tours - RSVP here.
The gift shop is open during Beer Hall hours. Stop in and get yourself some Summit gear! See this link for what's available online and in-store.
Call our front desk Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, at 651.265.7800. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up to date on Beer Hall information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.