Summit Beer Hall
Welcome to the Summit Beer Hall & Tap Room! We're open Thursdays 4-8pm, Fridays 4-10pm, and Saturdays 12-10pm serving year-round, seasonal and speciality beers. We also have food trucks on-site and fun special events including live music, stand-up comedians, movie screenings, Trivia Night and much more. Below you'll find information on our schedule, location, and prices. (Note: if you are looking for information on our brewery tours, see this link.)
CURRENT BEER HALL DRAUGHT LIST:
Year-Round Releases: Extra Pale Ale, Pilsener, Sága IPA, Hopvale Organic Ale, True Brit IPA, Horizon Red IPA, Great Northern Porter, Oatmeal Stout on Nitro. Seasonal: Oktoberfest Limited Release: 30th Anniversary West London-Style Ale, 30th Anniversary Double IPA, Havana Pub Mojit-Ale (Team Brew Series)
Thursday, August 25
- Food Truck: Potter's Pasties
Friday, August 26
- Trivia Night with Trivia Mafia (6pm) Free beer for winning team!
- Food Truck: Butcher Salt
Saturday, August 27
Thursday, September 1
- Food Truck: Signature Cafè
Friday, September 2
Saturday, September 3 - MN Brewery Running Series
- Summit teams up with our friends at Brewery Running Series to co-host a late-morning Beer Run! Join us at 9AM on at the brewery and enjoy a 5k-ish fun run/walk/jog through the surrounding Saint Paul neighborhood, parks and streetscape. You can walk, jog, run… no one cares. We’ve mapped out an awesome course that starts and ends at the brewery and our guides along the way will make sure you know where to go. Cross the finish line and celebrate with a free beer and collectors pint glass. See this link for more information and to register now!
- Food Truck: New Bohemia (12pm-8pm)
Thursday, September 8
Friday, September 9 - PRE-BASH BASH FEATURING TRIVIA MAFIA
- We're having a Pre-Bash Bash at the Beer Hall! Our buddies Trivia Mafia are taking over the Beer Hall on a very special night to help us kick off our Backyard Bash weekend! Friday 9/9/16 is Backyard Bash Eve ahead of Summit's big Backyard Bash 30th Anniversary Party on Saturday 9/10/16. Host Andy will em-cee rounds of trivia from 7-9pm with the winning team all receiving free passes to the next day's big party at the brewery. For those that don't win - we have you covered, too. We'll be selling Backyard Bash tickets in the Gift Shop until the Beer Hall closes at 10pm.
- Food Truck: Stanley's on Wheels
Saturday, September 10 - Beer Hall Closed for Summit 30th Anniversary Backyard Bash!
Summit Beer Hall & Patio will be closed on Saturday, September 10 as we celebrate our 30th Anniversary Backyard Bash
with a few thousand of our friends, family and fans. Join us for a day-long party and music festival including Bob Mould & His Band, Bully, deM atlaS, Bad Bad Hats, Apollo Cobra, Nooky Jones and Hotpants DJ. For more information and to buy tickets, see our Backyard Bash page
Thursday, September 15
Friday, September 16
- Food Truck: Cafè Racer Kitchen
Saturday, September 17 - PATIO DOGS PARTY AND FUNDRAISER FOR PEOPLE & PETS TOGETHER
- Patio Dogs: Join us for our Patio Dogs Party where four-legged friends are not only welcome, but they are celebrated! Bring your dog(s) down to the patio to meet and greet some other friendly hounds and visit with dog supply vendors. This month's Patio Dogs Party benefits People & Pets Together. 50% of all beer sales from noon-10pm go to support their efforts to supply free or low-cost food, toys and supplies to families in need.
- Food Truck: TBA
Thursday, September 22
Friday, September 23
- Food Truck: R.A. MacSammy's
Saturday, September 24
Thursday, September 29
Friday, September 30
Saturday, October 1
= = = = = = =
- $2 -- 7 oz sample
- $4 -- 16 oz pint
- $7 -- Flight of four sample pours
- $7 -- 16 oz Pint and Keep the Glass
Our brewery’s Ratskeller (German for “council room”) where our bar is located and where all of our tours begin. In the warm months we also have bluff side patio seating. Leashed, well behaved pets are welcome on the patio!
Our address is 910 Montreal Circle, St. Paul, MN 55102
All ages are welcome.
All ages are welcome, but if you want a beer you will be carded, so don't forget your government issued picture ID.
No reservations are needed, just come on over! Feel free to bring a large group, but it doesn't hurt to call ahead if you have a very large crew, just so we're prepared.
Tours are not given during Beer Hall hours, but we do have tours at 3pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Reservations are required for tours - RSVP here.
The gift shop is open during Beer Hall hours. Stop in and get yourself some Summit gear! See this link for what's available online and in-store.
Call our front desk Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, at 651.265.7800. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up to date on Beer Hall information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.