Summit receives numerous requests for charitable donations each month. While we would truly like to help everyone, we unfortunately cannot accommodate every request. For that reason, we’ve created the following policies and processes to help us evaluate which organizations and causes we are able to support.
- We require at least 30 days’ notice.
- Please keep in mind we receive many requests each month and try to accommodate as many as possible.
- Due to the volume of requests, we will only respond to requests that fit our donation guidelines. If your donation is approved, you will be notified via email.
- All donations are final and cannot be exchanged or refunded for monetary value.
- All donations must be picked up at the brewery during business hours (M-TH, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., FRI 8:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.); therefore, we cannot accommodate donations outside the State of Minnesota.
- We cannot provide staffing to work events or deliver donations.
- We do not donate or contribute to:
- Political and/or religious organizations.
- Functions, auctions or other events that support or raise funds for youth, youth programs and/or K–12 schools.
- As a craft brewery, we are strongly against underage drinking and we just don’t want to make kids think drinking looks cool. Even if your event is intended to be adults-only, we simply believe beer and kids should not mix and for that reason we cannot contribute.
Beer Donation Requirements: For beer donations to events where our product will be served, you will need to have the following:
- If the event is open to the public, we need a copy of the caterer’s liquor license or temporary liquor license to serve the beer.
- All donated beer must be picked up at the brewery.
- We do not donate kegs, only bottles and cans.