Donations & Sponsorships
Summit receives numerous requests for charitable donations each month. While we would truly like to help everyone, we unfortunately cannot accommodate every request. For that reason, we’ve created the following policies and process to help us evaluate which organizations and causes we are able to support.
- We require at least 30 days notice.
- Please keep in mind we receive many requests each month and try to accommodate as many as possible.
- You will be notified via email whether your request has been approved or denied.
- All donations are final and cannot be exchanged or refunded for monetary value.
- All donations must be picked up at the brewery during business hours (M-F, 8:30am-5pm); therefore, we cannot accommodate donations outside the State of Minnesota.
- We cannot provide staffing to work events or deliver donations.
- We do not donate or contribute to:
- K-12 School Auctions or Youth Functions – As a craft brewery, we are strongly against under aged drinking and don’t believe that beer and kids are a good partnership. Even if the event is adult-only, we cannot contribute.
Beer Donation Requirements: For beer donations to events where our product will be served, you will need to have the following:
- If the event is open to the public, we need a copy of the caterer’s liquor license or temporary liquor license to serve the beer.
- All donated beer must be picked up at the brewery.
- We do not donate kegs, only bottles and cans.